Expert Business Merger & Acquisition Advisory Services
Timing is crucial when selling or buying a business; but timing isn’t everything. Knowing the fair market value of the business is essential to attaining your financial goals.
Determining the fair market value of an asset or investment such as a complex business enterprise requires sophisticated analytical skills and unique insight – into your particular company, your industry and your market.
An accurate and reliable business valuation requires an extensive analysis of the company, including: its competitive positioning in the market; its operations and organization; its customer base; its assets; its current financial performance; as well as the expected financial performance of the business going forward.
Valuation Insight has the comprehensive experience, strong financial analysis skills, proven deal-making expertise, and the insight required to ensure that you attain your goals.
Whether you’re selling a cherished business which took years of hard work to build, or, contemplating an investment in the acquisition of a business; count on us to provide professional M&A advisory services and experienced representation of your interests with the transaction.
The time is right; now make sure the price is right too. Call or email Valuation Insight today for more information on how we can help you achieve your financial goals.
Summary of Services
- Valuation Insight (VI) is not a Business Brokerage Firm.
- VI provides all aspects M&A advisory services to the sellers and buyers of businesses and other investments in the service industry; with particularly strong knowledge of businesses within the environmental service industry.
- VI provides its professional M&A advisory services on a consulting basis to the owners of smaller, privately-held companies, as well as to large, publicly traded corporations (both “sell-side” & “buy-side” M&A transactions).
- VI provides expert M&A advisory services in connection with: Market Analysis; Competitive Positioning; Assessment of the Business Operations & Organization; Evaluation of Financial Statements; Complex Financial Analysis & Pro-Forma Modeling; Compilation of Business Valuations; Preparation of Confidential Information (Offering) Memoranda; Representation of Clients in Deal Structuring & Contract Negotiations; Coordination of Due Diligence Activities; and, Deal Closings.
- VI will identify and pre-screen qualified potential buyers and sellers on a confidential basis, as well as initiate contact as your representative.
- VI’s leadership has over 25 Years of experience in conducting all aspects of service business merger & acquisition transactions, income-producing property acquisitions and growth related business development projects.
- VI’s leadership has completed over 300 individual M&A transactions, income-producing property acquisitions and business development projects in 40 States; with aggregate annual revenues exceeding $1 billion.
- M&A related Risk Assessment and Due Diligence services
- VI can provide the Business Valuation of service businesses (i.e., we perform complex financial analysis to solve for the estimated fair market value of the businesses).
- VI can provide Strategic Business Plan Development & Pro-Forma Financial Modeling for growth related business development projects.
VI can provide Expert Witness Testimony in connection with business valuations and M&A transaction structures for service businesses.
- Valuation Insight is based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, with professional services being provided on a nationwide basis.